Specification of Grinding Glass Beads
|No.||diameter(mm)||corresponding sieve size|
Technical Data of Glass Beads For Grinding
- Appearance: Clean and transparent, no visible bubbles and impurity.
- Specific gravity:2.4-2.6g/cm3
- Compressive strength:＞1200N
Advantage of Grinding Glass Beads
- Glass beads are both soft and hard – produced by high-quality materials, that is, have a particular mechanical strength, sio2 content is greater than or equal to 68%, hardness can reach 6-7 Mohs, and has sufficient elasticity, can be used repeatedly several times, It is not easy to be broken. The sprayed device’s effect is the same, which is more than three times longer than the service life of ordinary glass beads.
- Uniformity is good—the rounding rate is greater than or equal to 80%, and the particle size is uniform. After spraying, the blasting device’s brightness coefficient is kept uniform, and it is difficult to leave a watermark.
- Irreplaceable – shot blasting glass beads as an abrasive material has the following advantages over any other abrasive material: in addition to abrasive metal materials, longer than any other medium, made of non-alkaline soda-lime glass material, with Good chemical stability, will not pollute the processed metal, can accelerate cleaning, while maintaining the processing accuracy of the original object.
- Smooth and no impurities – the appearance of spherical particles, no impurities; smooth surface, with a good finish, reaching international and domestic standards.
Instructions for Using Grinding Glass Beads
- According to the viscosity, hardness, dispersion particle size, and grinding requirements of the grinding materials select the glass beads of the corresponding varieties, specifications, and quantities.
- Clean the glass beads and the inner wall of the grinding barrel before grinding.
- Put the material to be ground into the grinding barrel and then put the appropriate glass beads. After the grinder is running, the glass beads are gradually added. The filling amount is generally 70%-85% of the volume of the grinding machine cylinder.
- Do not let the glass beads run for a long time under the condition that the grinder is out of material. Otherwise, the glass beads are easily crushed in a high-speed grinding machine.
- After the grinding machine is running for a period of time, it is necessary to supplement the glass beads appropriately to ensure the quality and efficiency of the grinding.