Technical Data of Sandblasting Glass Beads
|Chemical Analysis||Physical Properties|
Application of Sandblasting Glass Beads:
- Surface treatment of stainless steel products
- Cleaning all kinds of molds
- Remove various types of mechanical tensile stress, increase fatigue life
- Semiconductor devices, plastic seals on the tube before the tin cleaning to remove the edge thorn
- Shot peening of medical equipment, textile machinery, and various hardware products
- Cleaning and removing burr residue of various metal tubes and non-ferrous metal precision castings
Characteristics of Glass Beads for Sand Blasting:
- Both soft and hard-made of high-quality materials, that is, have a certain mechanical strength, sio2 content is greater than or equal to 68%, hardness can reach 6-7 Mohs, and has sufficient elasticity, can be used repeatedly several times, not easy to break. The sprayed device has the same effect and is more than three times longer than the service life of ordinary glass beads.
- Uniformity is good—the roundness is greater than or equal to 80%, and the particle size is uniform. After spraying, the brightness coefficient of the blasting device is kept uniform, and it is difficult to leave a watermark.
- Irreplaceable – shot blasting glass beads as an abrasive material has the following advantages over any other abrasive material: in addition to metal abrasive materials, longer than any other medium, made of non-alkaline soda-lime glass material, with Good chemical stability, will not pollute the processed metal, can accelerate cleaning, while maintaining the processing accuracy of the original object
- Smooth and no impurities – the appearance of spherical particles, no impurities; smooth surface, with a good finish, reaching international and domestic standards.
Sandblasting Glass Beads Packing：
- 25KG PLASTIC WOVEN BAG Using double-deck package, normally, 48bags/pallet, total 20 pallets put in one 20 ft container.
- 1000KG-1200KG BIG BAG Using double-deck package, the inner is polythene film and its thickness is not less than 0.5mm,normally, 20 bags put in one 20ft container.